Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Great

That was amazing, the animation was great. I loved the concept of doing the puppets.

The music was great, this movie should be so much higher on the all time list.

Fred and Earl Show Fred and Earl Show

Wow!

I have to say that not alot of flash movies make me laugh out loud, but when christopher walken said "Im a bunny fufu" I just cried laughing for the rest of it. Very funny.

Tweening Expirement Tweening Expirement

hmm

that has to be the greatest flash of all time.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

Wow...

I laughed.
I cried.
I prayed for forgiveness.

I have never seen an episode of DBZ but this was just hillarious, the voices were just so funny.

"I will destroy you with my...............large hands!"

Thanks for letting me know what it was all about.

stick skater has a crap stick skater has a crap

Masterpiece.

I don't know why people don't like your non-eb flashes toma. It appears to me that you have fun making your flashes like this and you proably need a break from doing EB sometimes. I hope you had fun making this, I am the biggest LTJ fan so I loved it.

ralph, the boring movie ralph, the boring movie

Truly A Masterpiece.

I don't know why people don't like your non-eb flashes toma. It appears to me that you have fun making your flashes like this and you proably need a break from doing EB sometimes. I hope you had fun making this, I thought it was funny(coming from a online gaming community where language like that is the vernacular).

Headache Headache

ma numma na

LOL, that was hillarious, espicially the birds at the end.

Great job, love the video and the song.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Amazing piece of work

Just stunning. Incredible animation and direction. This clearly seperates itself from the rest of the pack. I did get a chill from this movie and a tear in my eye at the end. Thanks for this great work Alex, I look forward to seeing more of your work. This movie has inspired me to become better with flash. Thanks.

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

I LOVE BOB!

Great one guys, I loved it!!!!!!

Hank's New Job Hank's New Job

Great cartoon

Very funny and great animation.

Maybe you can get a spot on Nickelodeon for it.